Keymote 1.0.1 has been approved and released in the App Store. It includes the following fixes.
- Fixed an issue where Search and Alphabetical sections of the Keymote Store would not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where pairing with multiple computers would lose connection with the Keymote Receiver.
- Added more function keys (with a total of 21).
- Redesigned the pairing screen with a new icon.
- Added new keys you can use in your keysets including the Forward Delete and Enter keys.
- Fewer crashes.
- Minor user interface tweaks.
- Fixes other minor network issues.
If this update solves a problem you’ve been having, we encourage you to comment here and leave a positive review on the App Store. More fixes and features are coming in 1.0.2 . Enjoy Keymote!